Has Anyone Seen The New "Blue" IRL?

walk-unafraid

Butterflies & Books
Feb 12, 2010
@ The Library!
I've been kvetching for a blue bag with silver/nickel hardware for a long time, so I'm interested in the Kristin hobo in silver/blue. But... From the pics on the Coach website, the blue looks a bit drab. Has anyone seen this color IRL, yet? Is it pretty? I'd like some input before I spend my PCE on it.

Thanks!

Calico

Jan 2, 2009
Maryland
My Kristin Hobo is the Marine/Brass combo---I am curious as to the difference between the new "blue" and the former "marine."

walk-unafraid

Butterflies & Books
Feb 12, 2010
@ The Library!
I also have the marine/brass, and I think that is a darker blue than this. What I want is a nice "Kentucky" blue with silver hardware. I may just order this and see!

madnabsmom

May 11, 2011
Ohio
I saw this blue kristen along with the navy nylon lindsey earlier this month at my fp store when I returned my "saddle" maggie.. I have to say that I wasnt wowed at all, I thought it was sort of washed out, the navy was so much prettier..

madnabsmom

May 11, 2011
Ohio
Thanks, madnabsmom! That's kind of my impression as well. The more I think about it, the more I'm leaning toward the Marielle in Bordeaux.
YW! I was suprised that it wasn't prettier, you know just a little shine to the leather would make it beautiful.. Hope you can check it out IRL. Any bag in Boudeaux would be awesome, love that color! :smile:

Euclase

Nov 3, 2011
California
I've been kvetching for a blue bag with silver/nickel hardware for a long time, so I'm interested in the Kristin hobo in silver/blue. But... From the pics on the Coach website, the blue looks a bit drab. Has anyone seen this color IRL, yet? Is it pretty? I'd like some input before I spend my PCE on it.

Thanks!

I bought the hippie in blue not too long ago and revealed it with photos here. So far I've been quite happy with it because I think the color & hardware complement each other quite well.

DesignerElla

Too Addicted
O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
Medfield, MA
hubchic.com
OMG I'm in LOVE with that colour. It has this hint of green, so like it's a marine colour. I do not get the naming of it. It's at the back of the store, so I'm hoping it goes to the outlet soon.

I've bought too many purses recently (and I need to update my signature, but it'll mean messing trying to fit the chars in) so I need to save money. :smile: