Has anyone seen the Mini Frivole pendant in person?

Just spoke with my SA and apparently a mini frivole pendant and bracelet (and maybe earring too?) launched yesterday. I see it online but it's really hard to gauge size, etc. I was wondering if anyone has seen this in person? Was thinking of the Sweet Alhambra Butterly pendant but may like this even more. Thanks!

Just spoke with my SA and apparently a mini frivole pendant and bracelet (and maybe earring too?) launched yesterday. I see it online but it's really hard to gauge size, etc. I was wondering if anyone has seen this in person? Was thinking of the Sweet Alhambra Butterly pendant but may like this even more. Thanks!

There's been some discussion going around in the discussion thread. See here for some photos and back and forth!

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...scussion-thread.867277/page-725#post-31175808

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...scussion-thread.867277/page-726#post-31175870

Reactions: dcphotog
Thanks to all you ladies [emoji57][emoji57][emoji57] I went into VCA today. The new minis are adorable but *tiny*. They are definitely comparable to the sweets. I tried on the gold pave earrings and it was [emoji92][emoji173]️[emoji92]

Reactions: sjunky13
Thanks to all you ladies [emoji57][emoji57][emoji57] I went into VCA today. The new minis are adorable but *tiny*. They are definitely comparable to the sweets. I tried on the gold pave earrings and it was [emoji92][emoji173]️[emoji92]
Yes they are very small. I think they can look elegant on a petite person, but very lost on me.

The gold pave is wow!

Reactions: BBC
Perfect little flowers for a little girl.
I'm planning to buy them for my youngest daughter.

I went into VCA today and tried the earrings on and loved them. They are pretty awesome. I know the regular size frivole is well liked but for me the mini size is what I would choose. I love how much more under the radar yet still fun and interesting it is. Highly recommend. I just can't get them now because I have other things higher on my wish list.

saw the mini, I think the mini is good if you want that really dainty look, but it's just too small, I find the small already small, the mini is just too small. I like my earrings to make an impact, especially cause I have really long hair, anything too small would just get lost on my ear

Reactions: BBC
saw the mini, I think the mini is good if you want that really dainty look, but it's just too small, I find the small already small, the mini is just too small. I like my earrings to make an impact, especially cause I have really long hair, anything too small would just get lost on my ear

That does make sense.
I personally have dark hair and mostly wear it up out of my face, so I find the mini a perfect size. Small earrings are already big enough for me as my ears are always exposed, and my hair is almost always up in a ponytail. The exception is evening. Therefore I can completely see how the mini would not complement every individual.

I am contemplating buying the mini in WG and the small in YG. Still thinking. I just wonder if they will eventually make mini pave, which will really upset me if I buy the mini in WG.

The mini pendant and bracelet are very sweet and pretty.

That does make sense.
I personally have dark hair and mostly wear it up out of my face, so I find the mini a perfect size. Small earrings are already big enough for me as my ears are always exposed, and my hair is almost always up in a ponytail. The exception is evening. Therefore I can completely see how the mini would not complement every individual.

I am contemplating buying the mini in WG and the small in YG. Still thinking. I just wonder if they will eventually make mini pave, which will really upset me if I buy the mini in WG.

anything is possible so who knows, I actually thought they made it in pave until my sa told me it didn't and the ladies here confirmed, but I have a feeling it's looming in the near future just like the pave sweet! I originally purchased the yg small but found it just didn't have the same impact as the large so exchanged them and couldn't be happier, the large is so beautiful since the petals really stand out, when the sun shines on it, it glows and reflects light.

Reactions: Coconuts40
That does make sense.

I highly doubt that the mini frivole sweets will ever be offered in pave (primarily due to their teeny size).
The vintage Alhambra sweets in pave are wonderful though.