Has anyone seen the MFF Large Black Leather Silver Hardware Zoe?

Coachionista

Severe Coach Addict
O.G.
Aug 24, 2009
I've noticed there seems to be a lot of interest for the Large Black Leather Zoe with silver hardware. Has anyone actually seen one of these in person recently at their outlets? I have the medium bag; but, am stalking the large. I've been searching on eBay with no luck yet. I really need this bag!! I need to round off my Zoe collection :biggrin: I know most outlets won't do charge sends; so, I'll be forced to go the eBay route - just want to make sure it's worth my while to keep checking!! Thanks!!

I saw it in Williamsburg, VA outlet a week ago. I didn't buy coz I already bought the one coming from FP store. I knew it's MFF black leather zoe with silver hardware because I looked inside the creed. Hope you'll find one soon. Good luck.

I'll got the medium leather zoe with silver hardware last week and love it. I already have leather with brass hardware but the silver seems like a new bag! I'll be on the lookout for large one for you.

That darn elusive large black MFF silver!!!
I was told at one of my outlets that a "reseller" came and bought them all. Well, I haven't seen them on the bay yet. I'm still holding out for it though. If I can't get a large zoe, i'll get the black maggie.

I know. I couldn't believe the SA told me that. She said, "It's not right but there's nothing we can do about it. They somehow find out when they are coming in and were here for them."

Queen of Zoes,
honey you make me LAUGH - "whenI really need this bag!! "

LMAO - #20 but I LOVE your collection - you should make your collection the pic for your name

That's a GREAT idea!!! I have to wait another day or two though. I guess I need 5 days after registering to get all the extra perks...and then my Zoe pic is THERE!!!! :yahoo:

I'll got the medium leather zoe with silver hardware last week and love it. I already have leather with brass hardware but the silver seems like a new bag! I'll be on the lookout for large one for you.

I bought the medium last weekend when Mom and I travelled to the Allen outlet. I love it too!!! I wouldn't normally have bought another medium; but, the black/silver combo was too gorgeous!! She HAD to come home with me. If you do find one, I may have to BEG your outlet for a charge send!! (-: He He...#20...it's coming...I know it is...:yahoo: