Has anyone seen the Kristen Metallic Lrg HOBO IRL

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
I only have the web and the flyer to go by I see a fellow TPF'er got the satchel but does anybody have this or has seen it. I am having 2nd thoughts about my Kristen Hobo the zipper seems to be sticking

I have seen this bag in real life and it is awesome!! I would have bought it myself, but the Kristin rouched hobo in navy stole my heart!! Sorry about the sticky zipper on the hobo, unfortuantly I think it may be a design flaw for the hobo. It probably would have been much better if it was a snap closure.

^^You know what, IMO the smooshy thinner leather is not the best as far as zippers go. I have the turquoise satchel, and it's a little hard to open because the leather is too floppy. There's nothing wrong with the zippers on my bag, but just that they are a little tough.

^^Have you tried the rouched drawstring hobo in either navy or chalk? I got the navy one, and it's very nice! I think shalomnurse posted pics of both over in the upcoming lines thread. That bag has a magnetic snap, so it's easy to deal with. The leather is a bit smooshier, though, but it works with that type of closure.

I bought the new Kristin flap in peach (absolutely beautiful color). I was thinking about trading it for the hobo (tags are still on) but after all the comments about the zipper issues, I think I'll just hang on to the fllap bag. I ordered the flap because I have so many hobo shaped Coach bags I thought I'd try something different.