Has anyone seen the hot pink patent Muse?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think I'm in love!

2. I haven't seen it yet, but I would love to.

3. I wonder if it'd really a pink or more like a dark wine color???
    Hoping it's pink and comes in medium size!!!!

4. It's a bright pink, not even close to a dark wine. I think the color on the YSL site (bordeaux) is pretty true to life. I'm usually not a fan of pink but I really liked this bag, it's vivid and fun!

5. Hi, I'm looking for this Bordeaux Muse bag in the medium size!
    I live in Asia.. So I checked with YSL Boutiques in Japan and South Korea, but they didn't have the bag.:sad: Does anyone know where I can buy one? Maybe my friend who live in Arizona can buy one for me if there is one in US. Thank you!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• bd.jpg
      bd.jpg
      File size:
      21.4 KB
      Views:
  6. This is definitely a bright pink. I've seen it at Nordstrom's in San Diego, the Fashion Valley store. Their number is 619.295.4441. I'm not sure if it was a medium or large though...

7. WOW - that's beautiful, but hardly bordeaux!

8. Thank you so much for the info! :smile:

9. Am not a fan of pink either but this bag is gorgeous! Its still available here in DUbai, I saw it in Harvey Nics at the Mall of the Emirates, and it is also available at the Ysl Boutiques here.

10. I like the pink but maybe not patent....love muse:yahoo:

11. omg it's sooo pretty!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice