Has anyone seen the Brooke in taupe?

Nov 16, 2007
I will be traveling to Santa Barbara in about 2 1/2 weeks. The store there shows them as having the large Brook in eggplant, which I love. I also love it in the toupe but sometimes the Coach website colors aren't true to life. Has anyone seen the Brooke in taupe? Thanks

Grannytoabbi, I agree with Jennalovesbags . . . it seemed slightly darker to me (but it was very pretty!). BTW, I love the large Brooke in eggplant, too!

Thanks for your input ladies. Looks like it's going to be a hard decision between the eggplant and the taupe. Quartz is beautiful too but I think it's too much like my wine Bleecker duffle and my sig. Zoe in wine and aubergine.

Thanks for your input ladies. Looks like it's going to be a hard decision between the eggplant and the taupe. Quartz is beautiful too but I think it's too much like my wine Bleecker duffle and my sig. Zoe in wine and aubergine.

I agree with you about the hard decision between taupe and eggplant! I went to the boutique last night, and ended up selecting the large eggplant; the leather on the bag I bought is so soft and scrumptious, and the color is such a rich, beautiful purple! That being said, the taupe that they had in the store was exquisite--very slouchy, and an awesome neutral! Can't wait to hear what you end up with!

I agree with you about the hard decision between taupe and eggplant! I went to the boutique last night, and ended up selecting the large eggplant; the leather on the bag I bought is so soft and scrumptious, and the color is such a rich, beautiful purple! That being said, the taupe that they had in the store was exquisite--very slouchy, and an awesome neutral! Can't wait to hear what you end up with!

Sometimes when I go to the boutique they have more colors in the bag that I want so maybe the Santa Barbara boutique will have it in too! Being able to see it "in the flesh" would make a lot easier decision.