Has anyone seen Sorbet pompom?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Have any of you ladies seen a Sorbet pompom in GSH at any Balenciaga boutiques? I recently bought a sorbet part-time and the style just wasn't right for me so I returned it for store credit....now I am hoping to find a Sorbet pompom!

Please let me know if you have seen any or know if any are suppose to arrive anywhere! Thanks ladies:biggrin:

2. i just ordered one from neiman marcus in short hills, nj...but while i was calling around the nm in white plains, ny also had one in stock! try calling there

3. Was it the NY Balenciaga or Neiman Marcus? I'm definitely looking for actual BAL stores because I have a store credit to use:biggrin:

Thanks!

4. ps....I am jealous you ordered one!! Can't wait to see pics!!:graucho:

5. I saw one on Sunday at Neiman Marcus in Short Hills, NJ.

6. I also saw one with GSH at a NM.

7. bump... has anyone seen any sorbet poms lately at any BAL stores? :biggrin: I am still anxiously waiting :shrugs:

8. i know that bal ny did not order any poms in the new colors...i'm not sure about the other bal stores

9. Have you called the Bal stores yet to ask? A good first step.

10. yup i've called the stores..numerous times:biggrin: