Has anyone seen Poppy Pepper Tote IRL

iuvcoach

Love bags & charms
O.G.
Jan 29, 2010
Just wondering if anyone with the Pepper Tote can tell me if it is really cute IRL. I have the wristlet and the fob and just love the tote. I know it is canvas but it just too cute to keep passing up. I have never seen it IRL so it may not be that cute just hoping someone here can help. Thanks.

missmoz

"Me and the Moon"
O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
in the lab
Just wondering if anyone with the Pepper Tote can tell me if it is really cute IRL. I have the wristlet and the fob and just love the tote. I know it is canvas but it just too cute to keep passing up. I have never seen it IRL so it may not be that cute just hoping someone here can help. Thanks.
It is VERY cute IRL. I have seen them only at Macy's and Nordstrom. You may want to check out either of those stores. I ordered it from coach.com when they were doing a free shipping promo during valentines day soon after I saw it at Macy's. It was so cute I couldn't pass it up. I would take pics, but that really isnt the same than seeing it right in the flesh. Hope you find one at one of the dept. stores I mentioned!

iuvcoach

Love bags & charms
O.G.
Jan 29, 2010
Thank you. I went ahead and placed a order since they only have like 50 in stock in JAX system. Thanks again.