Has anyone seen NWT 14502 Coach Peyton Blue Leather

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have the peyton 14502 in the blue? Is it similar to the website pics? I am thinking of ordering sight unless be need some advice from anyone who has seen it or has it. What is the leather like? Any advice?

Thank you.

14502_svbl_a0.jpeg
  2. I saw a woman carrying one at the post office, I think it was about two weeks ago. I did not love it.

3. I take that back...it was the tote in that color. Oops!

4. I've tried it on at the store, it's nice but I'm not a fan of the leather on it. The bag is really comfy on your shoulder though!

5. That's what I am worried about, that the leather may be thin. Thanks for opinions.

6. I have this bag and really like it. The leather is very soft and it's a beautiful blue color. I've only used it a couple of times because I'm saving it for spring, but it's a great tote, IMO. BTW, the lining in this bag is adorable. It's white with tan polka dots. Really cute!

7. Glad to hear. Thanks for advice.

8. I saw one at Von Maur, and it's STUNNING! I wouldn't pass this bag up if you like it. The leather is very nice, and the hardward is pretty! I think this is a great bag!

9. I have to say the color is pretty but the leather is thin. Those turnlocks are heavy and they cause the strap to cave in on itself. I wouldn't get this bag, one of my coworkers has it and complains about this issue.