Has anyone seen B. Fendi IRL?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. For those of you that have seen them IRL, how do you like the B-bags? Do you think it'll be easy to get things in and out of them? With their big flaps, I wonder how functional they are? :unsure:

2. I didnt really like the closure when I checked it out :sad: Some people like it though.

3. I got to see one of the more 'ornate' b bags in real life - it was leather with the flower embroidery on the 'belt straps' in the medium size - and it was absolutely gorgeous!

It was hard to get in and out of though - it's a definitely a bag to carry when you can take your time with things - like retrieving your lipstick or keys. Lazy lunch?

4. I agree, its not a bag to be in a hurry with. But I don't mind the closure.

5. I FINALLY saw a "prototype"/sample at the Fendi store. I've been WANTING this bag FOREVER and my local NM has yet to receive the bag. So I was SUPER excited to finally see one in person. BUT I was not impressed.

The closure is a bit odd. It looks like you have to lift "up" to get it to open/release. The SA wouldn't even let me try! I think that might be a sign.... Either it's difficult or they're paranoid of people breaking it. It was attractive, but smaller than I thought! It's not as wide as the MJ Elise and a little "thinner"... I couldn't put it on my shoulder--the chains were too short and it'd look odd anyways. You can onlly put it on your arm.

It was cute--but I was disappointed. It's not going to be the bag for me this year. But definitely see one in person before making up your mind. Just b/c I didn't like it doesn't mean you won't!

6. I haven't seen it. All of the above is very interesting.

7. I agree.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice