Has anyone seen at the outlets??

mom2vj

Apr 6, 2008
The ergo tote in black? I would really prefer the pebbled leather but also would not mind the legacy leather. Size wise from what I can figure from checking out eBay the had two sizes, I am fine with either.

I could just buy from eBay but I have a MC for Coach so I would love to find one at the outlet.

I am prolly going to launch a large phone call search tomm but was just wondering if anyone had seen this style recently!

Thanks Gals!:smile:

M

vivi1205

**My Snow Pup**
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
New England
I just picked one up on Fri at my local outlet. I had to call ahead with the style number and they put it on hold for me since it was the last one. I only called twice this week and they finally had it Fri--->I was psyched! If you call the outlets with the style number they can check for you & hold it for 48 hours...good luck! I LOVE my ergo tote!!!!

gumbyln

Jun 27, 2008
I've been looking for the black ergo tote too so i ended up calling the Lee and Wrentham outlets in MA and they the SA in both stated they have not seen it in black yet. They do have white and natural color ones...i couldn't wait any longer so I ended up buying one off of ebay