Has Anyone seen an Alma BB Available in Stores?

Chloe2003

O.G.
Apr 10, 2006
Hi, I am looking for some help on locating an Alma BB in any color. Has anyone seen any in stores recently? I just spoke to the 1-866 number and the rep told me they were sold out months ago. I saw someone just purchased one here on tpf. I told her and she said that was impossible-she was not so polite so I thought I would come here for help! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

They are in stores. You got a lazy rep. Call back and talk to someone else. I know there were plenty of gris BBs available a few days ago (according to an 866 rep) in several different stores but I don't know which stores. Ask them to check the store inventory.

Hi! lilmountaingirl-you were so right. I did get a lazy rep. I called back and found a rep who looked for a hour for me. There were 2 left. 1 in the rouge which I wanted so badly. It was in North Carolina. The manager would not do a charge send. She said that she was offering it to her customers first. If it was still available after Christmas I could purchase it. That did not sit well with me. Since it had been there for awhile from what the rep said-I am not understanding it. The 2nd was the Gris and that was at Bloomingdales in New York. I bought it! I am still upset I didnt get the one I wanted but am happy to have one. The rep said the NC manager was not nice as I did ask if I could call her to talk to her. I actually have never seen the Gris in person so I am hoping I love it. Thanks again for the advice. Had I not called again I would have believed the first lady. I am just kind of baffled that 1. the first rep lied 2. the Manager would not sell it to me even though it has been sitting there. and 3. the 1-866 rep said the manager was mean. I am still curious to know if anyone has seen anymore, I am also curious as why the first rep LIED? Not only did she lie she kep me on hold for 27 minutes!!! What was she doing? she kept clicking back saying she was searching for me- Who does that??

Last edited:
Awe I am so glad you were able to get one!! Even though the gris wasn't your first choice, I think it is a gorgeous, gorgeous color for the bb and I don't think you will be disappointed. I have seen the bag in person in all colors, and I personally preferred the gris over the rouge, but that is all subjective. I don't understand why that SA with the rouge wouldn't sell you that bag. She gets credit for the sale either way! She must have someone interested in it or very low stock. But try not to let it ruin your excitement. The gris is gorgeous!

Thank you! I will post pics of it after Christmas. It is supposed to arrive Christmas eve but doubt my husband will let me open it until Christmas. Thanks for being so helpful!

Hi, I am at my search again! If anyone has seen the Rouge in stores could they let me know? I did get the Gris and while it is so perfect, I had my heart set on the rouge. Thank so much!!

Awe! Sorry the gris didn't work out.

:smile: thanks- I just had my heart set on the rouge. If I can't find the rouge I will keep the Gris. I will try again tomorrow. The problem is the 1-866 is terrible to work with. They seem bothered when you ask for help. I have never been so disappointed by lack of customer service before, it is really starting to leave a bad taste about louis VUITTON with me. This is something I never thought I would utter as I am a die hard lv lover. I will post tomorrow's update, hopefully it will be something positive!!