Has anyone seen Ametiste irl?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. OMG! This is such a beautiful color. Couldn't resist it after seeing the photo you posted. Just placed an order for it. Can't wait for it to arrive. :yahoo:

2. Please post pics when it arrives! I think I may finally get to see the color tomorrow :smile:

3. i love the colour!!! reminds me of orchid!

4. I love this color. It is not really pink but more like pinkish purple I think. This bag is a medium. Just found out Nieman has large on their web site, I might go for that instead... or the same color montaingn....:greengrin:

DSCN0519.jpg
  5. Oooh, get the montaigne! I want to see that :smile:
    I wonder how the new montaigne looks in real life. I think this color will be great on a montaigne.

6. This is a great picture. How exactly is it different from Orchid?

[​IMG]

7. if i remember correctly this is a little pinker/lighter than orchid. you'd only be able tell them apart if they're next to each other.

8. Wow, what a pretty color! Enjoy, chungwan!

jburgh, I haven't seen ametiste in person yet, but based on chungwan's photo, I'd agree with apey_grapey, except I don't think that it's that close to orchid. Ametiste looks like a slightly sweet medium pink to me (on my monitor, at least), while orchid is a slightly tart purple/magenta (the way I see my orchid, that is).

9. Anyone know where I can find a Maxi Veneta in this color?

10. I'm more into muted tones but this is a lovely happy pink. Not at all girlie or young. Just vibrant and full of depth.

11. And then comes SHOCK, the new pink in town.

[​IMG]

Seriously, is there a difference? :shocked:

283363_VQ130_5601_B_600x600.jpg
  12. hi all. a newbie to this forum. my first purchase was made this morning, in this color! Can't wait to get it, as I bought it through the mail. I think I made the right choice too.

13. the Ametiste I mean, not in Shock, though Shock is also is a very sweet color.

14. Toni Josephine, what color is that? I love it. I regret myself for not acquiring shock belly when I traveled to Asia

15. Welcome! Please share photos of your BV, once you have it. We love to admire everyone's bags and accessories:biggrin:.