Has anyone seen a Vert Gazon Make-up clutch anywhere?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really would like to find one. I have the grass green coin and I love it. Now, I want a MU. Please let me know..........thanks!

2. I haven't seen one lately, but I will keep an eye out and let you know if I spot one anywhere.

3. Thanks chuggie. I have a feeling it's going to be hard to come by.

4. Rats girl, I just sold mine back to KDC. It is the most fantastic color. I am obsessed w/ my VG city. I'll keep my eye out for you.

5. WOW I sold mine to Celia. :yes:I guess we all want some thing that we can't have.:P

6. Thanks Shasta! I'm glad to hear you love your City. :tup:

7. Try Pamela Robins in Scarsdale, NY she had one at one point

8. You are so funny........you know where everything is!:okay: I'll give them a call.

9. Isn't that the truth!

ICB......Pamela's is sold out of all clutches.

10. I can't find one anywhere!!!!!! I've called everyone in the U.S. Why does it take me forever to figure out what I really want. :crybaby: On a good note, I got a little FB Toilet from Barney's BH.......thanks to spiral's post.:yahoo:

11. Awww, i am sorry girlie.:sad: I don't know why we always wait till the last minute to get some thing.:tdown: You with VG MU and me with GSD. Let's cry together.:crybaby::crybaby:

12. Whee cracker, now we'll be French Blue Toilet sisters. :wlae: I have one too, and it's my fave accessory, it's supercute!

13. Yeah!!!! :yahoo:

14. LOL! Sorry to hear that she's sold out.

Try Kirna Zabete in NYC (they carry some bal accessories)

How about Amarees? (Newport beach)

Good luck! I love the French Blue toilet - so cute! :wlae:

15. Tried them already. I've literally been on the phone all afternoon. It's totally ridiculous. I beginning to realize how limited the quantities must be in the accessories. There is nothing left in FB or VG........nothing! Thank goodness I nabbed that VG coin when I did a few weeks ago. And the blue toilet today.