has anyone seen a large ash marcie in the UK??

Midlands lass

In the dark........
Aug 28, 2010
I saw a beautiful large marcie on sat in harvey nics in manchester and after a bit of research on here and the internet, discovered it was 'ash'. I called back today to get it and it had been sold 1 hour before and they have no more in the company. I called the chloe boutique in London and the very helpful male SA said it had long gone.

Has anyone seen it anywhere (must be UK though - don't want to buy from overseas in case I ever need to return it)

I find there is such variety in colours between different shops. Do any london ladies know what HOF have?

thanks in advance

Thanks so much. Will give them a ring 1st thing tomorrow. I think that's the one. Need to see it on my laptop rather than phone. Website says out of stock now though. I did look at some today though and actually really like the black. Also saw navy,ocean, nut and red. Red and nut are gorgeous too

hmmmm - when the NHS decides to give me a massive pay rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seriously like black and nut though.
there were also some gorgeous small paratys - one in a lovely colur called denim - a sort of blue/grey

Oooo, I know this. Went into the london chloe shop. They had just got red, ocean and navy in. New colours coming are tan, light tan and milk ( dangerously pale). Nut is still about too.

Oh, so I guess our crossbody is a current (next?) season colour then.

Whoa milk would be dangerous.. too many fears about colour transfer and stains and dirt and dust.. :faint:

I'll have to bug the SAs at Holt and see when/if we're getting the red Marcies in. Last I went they didn't have a single Marcie in sight.