has anyone seen a large ash marcie in the UK??

Midlands lass

In the dark........
Aug 28, 2010
England
I saw a beautiful large marcie on sat in harvey nics in manchester and after a bit of research on here and the internet, discovered it was 'ash'. I called back today to get it and it had been sold 1 hour before and they have no more in the company. I called the chloe boutique in London and the very helpful male SA said it had long gone.

Has anyone seen it anywhere (must be UK though - don't want to buy from overseas in case I ever need to return it)

I find there is such variety in colours between different shops. Do any london ladies know what HOF have?

thanks in advance

Midlands lass

In the dark........
Aug 28, 2010
England
Thanks so much. Will give them a ring 1st thing tomorrow. I think that's the one. Need to see it on my laptop rather than phone. Website says out of stock now though. I did look at some today though and actually really like the black. Also saw navy,ocean, nut and red. Red and nut are gorgeous too

Midlands lass

In the dark........
Aug 28, 2010
England
hmmmm - when the NHS decides to give me a massive pay rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seriously like black and nut though.
there were also some gorgeous small paratys - one in a lovely colur called denim - a sort of blue/grey

ditzyfordaria

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
Saving my pennies for a red/vermillion for sure. :drool:

Though still curious to find out what next season's colours are. Was it rach who got a peek at them?

Midlands lass

In the dark........
Aug 28, 2010
England
Oooo, I know this. Went into the london chloe shop. They had just got red, ocean and navy in. New colours coming are tan, light tan and milk ( dangerously pale). Nut is still about too.

Midlands lass

In the dark........
Aug 28, 2010
England
Possibly a taupe as well as nut that was similar but a bit more brown. The nice SA showed me the book with the little leather swatches in.

ditzyfordaria

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
Oh, so I guess our crossbody is a current (next?) season colour then.

Whoa milk would be dangerous.. too many fears about colour transfer and stains and dirt and dust.. :faint:

I'll have to bug the SAs at Holt and see when/if we're getting the red Marcies in. Last I went they didn't have a single Marcie in sight.