Has anyone seen a Grey Patent Muse 2 in person??

I have, and it's a very very pretty grey...perfect neutral bag, will go with any color outfit and best of all, no worries about stains or rain. If I didn't have so many patented YSL bags already, I'd definitely get it...cuz the combination of a grey AND patented handbag from YSL just cannot be beat.

I have, and it's a very very pretty grey...perfect neutral bag, will go with any color outfit and best of all, no worries about stains or rain. If I didn't have so many patented YSL bags already, I'd definitely get it...cuz the combination of a grey AND patented handbag from YSL just cannot be beat.

Thank you!! I went ahead and ordered it. I am hoping to get my hands on this bag tomorrow....I would really love to see in person the smog grey currently online at Neimans to compare, but I called the store and they said no one is selling any (no muse two at all, any colors!) in the store (NM) right now. Only online. I have no idea if that is true or not. ? . :confused1:

Thank you!! I went ahead and ordered it. I am hoping to get my hands on this bag tomorrow....I would really love to see in person the smog grey currently online at Neimans to compare, but I called the store and they said no one is selling any (no muse two at all, any colors!) in the store (NM) right now. Only online. I have no idea if that is true or not. ? . :confused1:

saks nyc has the small muse two in smog...i know, cuz it's one of my wishlist bags!!

Got both medium and large today (undecided on size too), very nice, but the grey patent is not quite "the one". To be honest, the patent material felt a little "thin", if that makes sense(?) Made me very nervous about snagging it on something, thinking it could tear very easily. Going to send back tomorrow. :sad: May be forced to order the smog...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• muse2a.jpg
    muse2a.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 282
  • muse2b.jpg
    muse2b.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 272
  • muse2c.jpg
    muse2c.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 280
Last edited by a moderator:
i think that the reason why this season's muse two patents are thinner is because ppl may have been asking for their ysl patent bags to be more soft and squishy, even tho patent just has this reputation of being stiff, even though in my experience, ysl patents are some of the softest ones to begin with...but i do know what you mean. my patent croc embossed rive gauches are the perfect thickness. i wish you luck!

Thanks everyone! I am completely comfortable with sending them back at this point. I know I will find the right one eventually!

moshi_moshi they were both on sale (maybe 20% or so) from bluefly. I sent them back today, so they may show back up sometime in the next week or two.

I saw this bag at the YSL boutique this weekend and fell in love! Overstock.com has one right now in the larger size, and I just grabbed the smaller one off Bluefly.com last night for $1300. I really like the balance between the structured shape and softer patent leather.