Has anyone seen a code for the rebecca minkoff mornafter bag? rop

I just ordered this chocolate morning after from jcMadison.com, using the 20% off code "grechen"

REBMABCHOC.jpg

^^ OH, no! I think JCMadison is supposed to have the RM bags 30% off in the next few days! I can't remember what the promotion is called but if you sign up for emails from them, each day they send a code for different items on their site for 30% off. They did Francesco Biasia one day, 14K jewelry another day and so on. Maybe check over on the deals & steals thread? Wonder if you could email them and have them adjust your price by an additional 10%? Anyway, great bag and congratulations! Post pics when you get it, please!

^^ OH, no! I think JCMadison is supposed to have the RM bags 30% off in the next few days! I can't remember what the promotion is called but if you sign up for emails from them, each day they send a code for different items on their site for 30% off. They did Francesco Biasia one day, 14K jewelry another day and so on. Maybe check over on the deals & steals thread? Wonder if you could email them and have them adjust your price by an additional 10%? Anyway, great bag and congratulations! Post pics when you get it, please!

I found out about this promotion a day after I bought the bag. :crybaby: I did sign up for jcMadison's e-mails, but haven't received any yet.

I think I will try to do a price adjustment.

Kathleen: can you post pics? I'd love to see how the tote looks! This is one of my dream bags but I'm determined not to pay full price! LOL! I also have a new coach obsession which is in the way of my acquiring a RM! I have too many wants and not enough cash!

Does anyone know what this code for JCMadison is and when the discount is valid until? thanks!