Has anyone seen a Chevre CDC 40B?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haute Gallery has one for sale now in Cognac with GHW. :smile:

purse crazy what a suggestion ! may i say i have just seen this bag in the pictures and its beautiful very much a rare bag and very much Hermes at simpler times when a chevre 40cm birkin as many other fabulous things were possible !

purse crazy what a suggestion ! may i say i have just seen this bag in the pictures and its beautiful very much a rare bag and very much Hermes at simpler times when a chevre 40cm birkin as many other fabulous things were possible !

Birkel Darling, would you have a moment for me to ask - I know you know everything about everything!

I'm desperate for a big workhorse Birkin, as I am really a Kelly girl at heart but do love the whole big Birkin for travel and moments with the Kids.. I generally wear black, grey, dark blue jeans and a few pinks and greens, would this cognac suit? I already have a So Black and a Gris T Clemence, and while I think this color is super luxe, I need reassurance that it won't be wrong. Is it orange-y brown? Is the GHW too much? Is this a good representation?

image-1628033327.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.