Has anyone seen a 35 etoupe birkin???

Feb 1, 2006
If any of you wonderful ladies has seen one, I would really appreciate you pointing me in the right direction! TIA:biggrin:

Feb 1, 2006
Thanks ladies! I know I need to be patient, I just wanted to bump the thread in hopes of a sighting:graucho:...and purseinsanity's reveal put me over the edge LOL!

fendibbag

Waiting for Birkin!
O.G.
Apr 14, 2007
East Coast
I think your patience will pay off sooner than you think!! My sister-in-law purchased a Kelly in january and put her name down for a 35 togo etoupe Birkin thinking she would get it next year (SA told her there were at least 30 people ahead of her)...well she got the call in mid june and she had to pass!! With the economy as it is you probably won't have to wait that long!! Good luck on your hunt!!

HermesFSH

O.G.
Feb 5, 2009
I saw one on display today in Manchester Selfridges Hermes - dont know if it was for display or for sale but there was a lady trying it on and then she put it back...

Feb 1, 2006
I saw one on display today in Manchester Selfridges Hermes - dont know if it was for display or for sale but there was a lady trying it on and then she put it back...
Thanks, I saw that in the inventory update but I'm in the US :cry:...I appreciate the post though, thanks!!!!