has anyone seen 2010 fall classic caviar (not patent) grey?

j9300

Jul 15, 2010
I wonder how dark it is.
Please share your pic if you have one.
I want dark, dark (charcoal) grey, but patent grey was disappoining. It was not that dark.

Last edited:
There is a grey shiny caviar as I was also looking for one and inquired about it. I saw it in a photo and I didn't like it because it has green undertones and was not dark. I have not seen it in person though.

Last edited:
according to an SA i spoke with at the chanel boutique yesterday, the grey caviar is only available in maxi in the USA. i can't remember if it's available in m/l but it is not available in jumbo. the grey caviar in the jumbo size is only available in europe and asia.

I think the grey jumbo is available in the US. Penney at Hirschleifers has a photo and sent it to me. You should inquire with her about it. You can probably order it before the increase to lock in the price. If you order it from her and you don't live in NY, you don't pay tax.

I think the grey jumbo is available in the US. Penney at Hirschleifers has a photo and sent it to me. You should inquire with her about it. You can probably order it before the increase to lock in the price. If you order it from her and you don't live in NY, you don't pay tax.

any chance you can share the pic so that we all can see? Thx u :biggrin:

can you PM me and email me the picture? i'm looking for this. i'd like to see how green the undertone is. or anyone here have a picture? thanks!

hai there daisy bear,

can u pls send me the pic of thegrey? I am also looking for a grey chanel

Today I was in store and saw the grey for fall, yes, it has alttle green undertone.... BUT I fnd it pretty beautiful!!! A unique color. Would say!!!! And it compliments he shw well!!!!

Anyone has pictures??!!!