Has anyone see this bag?

xlawson

Jul 28, 2007
Has anyone seen the limited edition red tote with black snake trim? It sells for 3950.00. I'm thinking about getting it but would like your opinion if you have seen it in person.

What is Ayers snake anyway? Is it the Western Brown Tree Snake (Pseudonaja nuchalis) in Australia that lives near Ayer's Rock? Any herpetology geeks in our forum?

What is Ayers snake anyway? Is it the Western Brown Tree Snake (Pseudonaja nuchalis) in Australia that lives near Ayer's Rock? Any herpetology geeks in our forum?

jburgh - HILARIOUS! i googled ayers snake and apparently miu miu and dolce and gabbana found the same poor little snake and have used it for their bags. there is a rock in australia called ayers rock, maybe the little snakes live around there.

jburgh - HILARIOUS! i googled ayers snake and apparently miu miu and dolce and gabbana found the same poor little snake and have used it for their bags. there is a rock in australia called ayers rock, maybe the little snakes live around there.

I love the bag BTW, but it bugs me that it is called Ayers. There is no "Ayers" snake. Maybe Bryan can find out for us. Oh....dear Bryan? What species of snake is used here?

^ Thanks! Did some research and I believe it is Acrochordus javanicus. Literature says it is a snake that is EASILY AGGRAVATED. Ha ha!