Has anyone received this dust bag from Dior.com before?

jjennyzz000

Jun 8, 2020
Hello!
I’m new to this forum... I’m from the UK and just bought my first 30 Montaigne Bag on Dior.com.

Upon receiving it, I noticed the dust bag is different from the one I’ve been seeing everywhere (the one with Dior in silver).

I’ve since looked at countless unboxing videos and they all come with the Dior dust bag in silver writing....

However I received this Dior dust bag with ‘DIOR’ in gold. It has a tag inside saying 100% cotton made in India. Has anyone got this Dior dust bag before?

I know dust bag is not a big deal, but I’m slightly worried about the authenticity of this dust bag, but even more, I’m now even more worried about the actual bag that I purchased!!

I know I bought it from Dior.com but I can’t help but thinking what if it’s fake (ie someone returned a fake bag instead of a real one)?

I maybe thinking too much however I would appreciate your thoughts :smile:... any help or advice is appreciated!

Thanks again x

Attachments

Oct 9, 2016
US
I saw a youtube unbox her shoes purchased on the Dior website who received the same dust bag as you. She said the white dustbag with silver writing came before the grey ones, then these. As you purchased yours directly from Dior, you could probably reach out and confirm this with them? I don't think you should worry :smile:

Reactions: jjennyzz000

jjennyzz000

Jun 8, 2020
I saw a youtube unbox her shoes purchased on the Dior website who received the same dust bag as you. She said the white dustbag with silver writing came before the grey ones, then these. As you purchased yours directly from Dior, you could probably reach out and confirm this with them? I don't think you should worry :smile:

Thank you for your reply!!! This has put me at ease. :smile: I think I was just being paranoid haha! I will contact Dior again tomorrow as the lady on the phone today wasn’t particularly helpful. She didn’t know about the different types of dust bag as she doesn’t work in warehouse...

Do you remember what video it was? Maybe I can check it out too:biggrin:

Thanks again :smile: x

Oct 9, 2016
US
Thank you for your reply!!! This has put me at ease. :smile: I think I was just being paranoid haha! I will contact Dior again tomorrow as the lady on the phone today wasn’t particularly helpful. She didn’t know about the different types of dust bag as she doesn’t work in warehouse...

Do you remember what video it was? Maybe I can check it out too:biggrin:

Thanks again :smile: x
I'm not sure if I can post a video link on here, but if you search for YouTube channel "BonjourAika", she just posted that video a day ago, the video title is "Dior Double Unboxing/New Spring Summer Collection 2020". She bought the dway mules. in the comment section, someone talked about the dust bags. Hope you can find it!

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Hello!
I’m new to this forum... I’m from the UK and just bought my first 30 Montaigne Bag on Dior.com.

Upon receiving it, I noticed the dust bag is different from the one I’ve been seeing everywhere (the one with Dior in silver).

I’ve since looked at countless unboxing videos and they all come with the Dior dust bag in silver writing....

However I received this Dior dust bag with ‘DIOR’ in gold. It has a tag inside saying 100% cotton made in India. Has anyone got this Dior dust bag before?

I know dust bag is not a big deal, but I’m slightly worried about the authenticity of this dust bag, but even more, I’m now even more worried about the actual bag that I purchased!!

I know I bought it from Dior.com but I can’t help but thinking what if it’s fake (ie someone returned a fake bag instead of a real one)?

I maybe thinking too much however I would appreciate your thoughts :smile:... any help or advice is appreciated!

Thanks again x
This looks like this is their newest dust bag. Their cloth pouches for their costume jewelry already look like this, so this is naturally the next step.