Has anyone received their voucher(s) for *bay Bucks?

pegasuscom

O.G.
Apr 11, 2008
I'm bummed. Was all ready to get some Dior sunnies! What are other tPFers going to get with their bucks?

pegasuscom

O.G.
Apr 11, 2008
Thanks for taking the initiative and giving us an update Miss Money Bags! What are you going to purchase with your bucks?

msbird

May 4, 2008
I already bought something and was waiting for this to come through! This is a downer. WhAT? The reps were clueless??? Surely you jest.

Jul 14, 2008
All over
I already bought something and was waiting for this to come through! This is a downer. WhAT? The reps were clueless??? Surely you jest.

A bit :smile: Still, the rep had to put me on hold for a couple minutes before she returned to tell me they were coming today (WE all know that!) but she didn't know when. Glad they've finally arrived in email!

lovemyangels

May 4, 2007
eBay selling is slow so they use this way to stimulate the sale. However they are getting their money back from sellers since the FVF is going to increase drmatically soon. eBay is so evil!!!

CleoCouture

no will power
May 17, 2007
^^
It's a promo they had going on where you get 3% back from all your purchases in the form of eBay vouchers. The vouchers were sent out yesturday.

Woo Hoo!:yahoo: