Has anyone received the Kristin Exotic Hobo?

clb2009

Feb 9, 2009
The End of the Oregon Trail
Has anyone received the Kristin Exotic Embossed Hobo 14773 yet?

I am not usually interesed in tan or taupe bags, but this looks so lovely online, that I took a chance and ordered it. It looks so uniique.

If you have it, can you post a picture and tell me how you like it?

Cate14

I Need More Cowbell
O.G.
Jan 26, 2008
I'm curious, too! I got the navy hobo for PCE and I LOVE this style. Have you rec'd your bag, yet, clb2009?

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Shalomnurse posted pics of this bag over in the upcoming lines thread. I know a couple of us, myself included, purchased the tote. Coachgrl did a reveal on this tote, so you could also look at that thread....the bag has the same material as the one you're talking about. It has a very slight pearlescent finish, which is not that noticeable, and overall IMO it's very nice. I think it's probably about my fav purchase so far, outside of the metallic python. It is pretty realistic in terms of texture, though, which may lead to some concern if you're rough on your bags.

Justinsgirl

Always In Style
Sep 22, 2009
Midwest
I bought this too and truthfully it's WAY to large for me, but I'm so in love with it I kept it anyway! It's so comfortable and the strap is absolutely stunning! For sure one of my fav bags!