Has anyone read..

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. The Devil Wears Prada??!!

I LOVE it! half way through and cant put it down!

Is it true it's loosely based on Anna Wintour?

2. I loved that book, I can't wait til the movie comes out!

3. i am soooo excited for the movie! anne hathaway is such a doll. :smile:

the book was good for what it was. i read it sitting by the pool in mexico and it was exactly what i needed at the time. entertaining brain candy. :smile:

4. I've read it, and I think it's awesome! Can't wait until the movie is released.

5. I read it two years ago... I think it's a fabulous, fun book. :smile:

6. didnt she write another book..waiting in line or something?? (i might be completely off on the title)

7. I loved it I read it last year...if you like that book, I guarantee you will like another recent book she wrote "everyone worth knowing"

8. it's close..the cover of the book showed the girl was waiting in line :biggrin: the title Everyone worth knowing

9. Oh man! I just ordered like 4 new books to read while recovering from TT. . . maybe I'll order this one too, I'm notorious for reading a whole book in a day or two!

10. swanky -- it is def. a day or less read, esp. if you have a bunch of time on your hands. i started it around 10am and was through it by the time they brought the happy hour menus around at 5. :smile:

11. My girlfriends and I all read the book. We are anxiously awaiting the movie.

12. ive read everyone worth knowing.... that was a fab book, but i still havent read the devil wears prada... i always see it on sale at Borders

13. Swanky I would love to send you a few books to read while recovering!! Let me know! I have some FUN books...

14. I havent. what's it about?? Sounds interesting.

15. I laughed all the way through it - I loved it!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice