Has anyone read Haunted?

1. Has anyone read Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk?

[​IMG]

I read it back in high school. That is the creepiest, sickest book I have ever read. But I love it. Its made up of 23 short stories and one of the opening stories called "Guts" was so bad I stopped reading the book for 2 weeks and almost opted to just never continue reading it. But I did. Some of those stories nearly made me puke. Here's a quote from that link about Haunted -

If you haven't read it, what's the creepiest thing you've ever read?

2. No, I'm too scared !!! Ill take your word for it ! :cry:

3. Are they fictional? I think I've heard about Guts. Makes me want to read it to see how really bad it is. Of course, I'm kind of twisted. I preordered my museum tickets 2.5 months ahead of time for the Body Worlds exhibit. Plastified cadavers. Can't wait!

4. I read it.. I enjoy his books!

5. I hate scary stories & movies - I always get nightmares so I'll just take your word for how horrifying this story is!

6. oohh it sounds interesting!! though I would definitely be too scared to read it if I'm by myself

7. Me too! The cover look scary too! I wonder whatz in it........:unsure:

8. He always writes interesting, twisted stories.

9. I haven't read that one yet. I've read Fight Club, Choke and Diary. All of his books are really twisted. He must be an interesting guy to hang out with.

10. I saw that show when it was in L.A. It made me weak.:sick:

11. is this book twisted in a Roald Dahl-for-adults fashion?

i'll put it on my must-read list. Thanks! :biggrin:

12. I'm so excited I can't wait to read this book. I love sick twisted stuff like this. My fav scary movie is SAW 2.

13. Wow, I love scary stuff and stuff about ghosts, so this sounds like it will be right up my alley!

14. I heard they just look like plastic right...still:sick:

15. I really want to read Choke and Diary! I'll have to pick those up soon. Haha, I know, I wonder what his friends would say of him?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice