Has anyone purchased the Surpique ?

Hi miss miffy.... how are you? i ordered the black at nordstrom and i will get it monday. if i love it i more than likely will get the beige too.

The red is a big let down, huh? i am still in search of red flap. i couldnt find the red 09c anymore, i dont really like the other red because it;s orangey. i have high hopes for the fuchsia though.

I also have to blame you for influencing me with chanel accessories:P
Keep em coming.

I am still waiting for the "dark beige". Have already given up on red. My SA describes it as "ugly" - LOL!!!!!

Sorry to hear that you can't find the 09C red.

But fear not, apparently there is going to be a "burgundy" calfskin 2.55 for pre-fall!!!! I would say better get your name down NOW!!! I bet this one is going to be hot hot hot hot!

Not sure if my intel is correct, but based on what I have read, there could be two burgundy(s):

- the regular 2.55 burgundy; and
- the 2.55 burgundy with satin (?!?!?) from the 2.55 Moscou collection!

:drool::drool:

Huh? Me to blame for costume jewellery? I think you should blame King Karl's design team! Or better still, blame Nanamiryu!!! :lol:

Black Surpique is pretty cool. Very practical. I think the navy is also good. Hope dark beige will not have green stitching...... You never know....:Push:

Hi miss miffy.... how are you? i ordered the black at nordstrom and i will get it monday. if i love it i more than likely will get the beige too.

The red is a big let down, huh? i am still in search of red flap. i couldnt find the red 09c anymore, i dont really like the other red because it;s orangey. i have high hopes for the fuchsia though.

I also have to blame you for influencing me with chanel accessories:P
Keep em coming.

I am still waiting for the "dark beige". Have already given up on red. My SA describes it as "ugly" - LOL!!!!!

My dark beige surpique came in -- I can't say I'm impressed, its more of a greenish khaki -- I don't like it, don't look like a Chanel & I was looking so forward to it too :sad:
my SA saved a beige maxi for me though in washed caviar --
the color is beautiful....needless to say i took that home instead of the Surpique. I'm playing around with the caviar, hope it won't 'wing' like the lambskin I had reserved initally....wish me luck!!:rolleyes:

I know my SA sent me a picture and i did not like it all.
I have not gotten any maxi yet. Tell me how your new beige maxi holds up. Congratulations.

My dark beige surpique came in -- I can't say I'm impressed, its more of a greenish khaki -- I don't like it, don't look like a Chanel & I was looking so forward to it too :sad:
my SA saved a beige maxi for me though in washed caviar --
the color is beautiful....needless to say i took that home instead of the Surpique. I'm playing around with the caviar, hope it won't 'wing' like the lambskin I had reserved initally....wish me luck!!:rolleyes: