Has anyone purchased the purple python Gracie?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw this on the Kooba website and fell in love with it. I love purple and have been looking for a purple bag. I was hoping someone has purchased it and can post some picks, and say how they like it. I'm a little concerned with all the QA issues with Koobas lately that I want to spend 745.00 for a bag from them. I have a parker in Ink that I love, but I really want a purple bag.

2. i am wondering the same about this or the similar Kerri...i dont have any koobas so i have no idea how it should be!

3. I like the teal. Generally, Kooba bags have the best leather.

4. I saw the purple python in person at Nordstrom, it was the Kerri bag which I think is the smaller version of Gracie. The color was just gorgeous - not too bright and not too pastel - and the leather was so soft, softer than you would expect for the python. If I was not on a self-ban I would have grabbed it and I am still thinking about it :drool:

5. I agree. The Kerri is the smaller version of the Gracie and the purple color, as is the teal, is gorgeous.