Has anyone purchased the New Mulberry Alexa mini

Is anyone else excited about the new mulberry Alexa mini!? I see they only have three colors on the US website, but I’m super interested in this bag. I’m looking for an everyday black bag, and this might be the one!!!
I love the look of the Alexa but after having 2, I have decided that I am not a long strap bag wearer! I am handheld or a tote bag lady

I had one and sold it after one use. It is the perfect size for me but the combination of a turnlock and two magnetic straps to open/close the bag were too painful for me. I’ve now got a Gucci Soho Disco. I am also not overly happy to have a turnlock long term as they loosen and can even break off.

I had one and sold it after one use. It is the perfect size for me but the combination of a turnlock and two magnetic straps to open/close the bag were too painful for me. I’ve now got a Gucci Soho Disco. I am also not overly happy to have a turnlock long term as they loosen and can even break off.

I seriously considered one, but the same fiddly issues with opening and closing the bag put me off and I didn’t purchase it.Without the two magnetic straps which annoyed me I would have bought an Alexa no doubt. Love the look of it though!

I'm super interested in a new mini in the chestnut color, but reading some of the comments about how fiddly it is to get into is making me second guess it. I've got bags that have a turnlock, and I've got bags that have magnetic closures, but I don't have anything with both. The leather caught my attention, as it looks pretty sturdy. Also like the fact that it isn't covered in logos like a lot of bags right now. Looking for something more low-key, especially for travelling (whenever that can finally happen again). It checks a lot of boxes!

I'm super interested in a new mini in the chestnut color, but reading some of the comments about how fiddly it is to get into is making me second guess it. I've got bags that have a turnlock, and I've got bags that have magnetic closures, but I don't have anything with both. The leather caught my attention, as it looks pretty sturdy. Also like the fact that it isn't covered in logos like a lot of bags right now. Looking for something more low-key, especially for travelling (whenever that can finally happen again). It checks a lot of boxes!

Turn lock and magnets are certainly something to get used to. But me, coming from a bag background with either of those, it actually doesn't bother me. It's so cute on its own and the positives outweighs the negatives. It fits everything I need and I'm very happy with it. :smile:

That’s definitely something to consider. Thanks!
My Bayswater has the same turn lock and after 5 years of use it’s still going strong. Also any issues they will repair. The customer service is really good.
I seriously considered one, but the same fiddly issues with opening and closing the bag put me off and I didn’t purchase it.Without the two magnetic straps which annoyed me I would have bought an Alexa no doubt. Love the look of it though!
Turn lock and magnets are certainly something to get used to. But me, coming from a bag background with either of those, it actually doesn't bother me. It's so cute on its own and the positives outweighs the negatives. It fits everything I need and I'm very happy with it. :smile:
Interested in your comments about the Mulberry Postman’s Lock. I pretty much exclusively carry bags with turn locks, either mulberry or coach. I have quite a few with the postman’s lock. I’ve never had any issues with it at all. I don’t find the Alexa hard to get in and out of either, especially when it’s worn crossbody. I have two Alexa’s and they are my favourite bags!

Interested in your comments about the Mulberry Postman’s Lock. I pretty much exclusively carry bags with turn locks, either mulberry or coach. I have quite a few with the postman’s lock. I’ve never had any issues with it at all. I don’t find the Alexa hard to get in and out of either, especially when it’s worn crossbody. I have two Alexa’s and they are my favourite bags!

It is one of my favourites too. I'm thinking of getting one more when new colors come out. :tup: