Has anyone purchased from www.reebonz.com?

m4shim4r0

Jun 2, 2011
Hi all....

I need feedback in regards to buying Balenciaga from www.reebonz.com .

Has anyone use this website before?

I purchased a Balenciaga Classic Compagnon Wallet through that site, but I really questioned the authenticity...unfortunately for some reason I'm having a problem in posting the picture in the "please authenticiate part of this site"...so I cannot ask anyone opinion in regards to the wallet. I spend around $540 AUD for this wallet and sooo unhappy if this is end up not real :'(

The wallet come without cards/ balenciaga dust bag.

Pls pls pls anybody has information in regards to this website would be highly appreciated!

I can't say whether or not this is a site that sells authentic designer goods, but I can tell you I have purchased goods from another invitation/members only sale website and have received authentic items. The website is www.secretsales.com. You can always try uploading your photos onto a photo sharing site and use the codes to post with your message onto the 'Authenticate This' threads ;)

^^ We have also seen bags that were not authentic from secretsales, as well as a few other reputable online sites. So, it is best to post pictures in the "authenticate this" thread. If you use photobucket or another photo sharing service, you should be able to post a link (just make sure you make your album public).

Reactions: Napre
hey, i've purchased from Reebonz before, and had the bag authenticated in the other thread. I've gotten around 3 Bal bags from them, so far ok, but their service isn't always great. My OB city did not come with the year cards either, maybe you can bring your wallet into a shop in Australia that sells Bal and seek their opinion.

This is of course if you are unable to post pics here.

I think if it isn't authentic, reebonz would be able to do something about it. Either ways, do keep us updated. Good luck!

I've purchased a bag ( diff. Brand) from reebonz about a month ago I was doubting about it as well at first... it did not come with it's original dust bag and no authenticity card too...
Am thinking of getting a Bal bag from them too ...but I'm Just too scared ...

I had made several purchases from them before. All bags look authentic to me. From my experience with them, their Prada bags quality always has issue although authentic. I somehow suspect they are rejected stock. But my other brand from them are fine. They have return policy so if you are in doubt you can return it. Their service so far is good. Whatever I complained they have attended to. Good luck!

I had made several purchases from them before. All bags look authentic to me. From my experience with them, their Prada bags quality always has issue although authentic. I somehow suspect they are rejected stock. But my other brand from them are fine. They have return policy so if you are in doubt you can return it. Their service so far is good. Whatever I complained they have attended to. Good luck!

Thanks for your info!
I think my wallet that I received would have been a rejected stock....Unfortunately I'm in Australia and no Balenciaga shop here for me to bring my wallet to check...I'm going to ring Reebonz tomorrow and see if they can refund the money as I am not happy with the quality of the wallet...
I hope they can fix it..next time I rather buy through New york Barney...only around $100 dollar different and you can be sure it's real one.

Thank you guys for all the reply!!! I will keep you guys updated

Reactions: Kristy Bui Kristy
Why are Reebonz prices so high for US buyers? The bags are over retail to begin with and then they add duties/taxes on top of it. Am I missing something???

Why are Reebonz prices so high for US buyers? The bags are over retail to begin with and then they add duties/taxes on top of it. Am I missing something???

Other than Celine Luggages, the prices are actually comparable to retail prices in Singapore. You do realise the prices are in SGD, not USD right?

Currently, the forex rate is about SGD 125 = USD 100.

I've bought lots of stuff and been to their showroom before. I believe their goods are authentic though imperfect. Most of the accessories that I got from the site (never tried bags) are in perfect condition, and they came with the original tag and dustbags for brands like Ferragamo and BV. Not so sure about bags, but overall their service is great for the local shipment in general. Excellent customer service too.