Has anyone purchased any of the exotics?

AntRay23

O.G.
May 5, 2013
I was just wondering if my friends of tPF have purchased any of the new Coach 1941 exotic pieces, such as the saddle bag, rogue, dinky, etc. If you have, would you mind posting some images? TIA!

-A.

Do you know what model?

It was hay colored with ostrich handles I believe. I thought the leather trim was beautiful on it as was the stitching. The leather was so soft but I believe it will hold its structure with some softening. I liked it so well I have pre-ordered one. Not an exotic but I think I will enjoy it.

It was hay colored with ostrich handles I believe. I thought the leather trim was beautiful on it as was the stitching. The leather was so soft but I believe it will hold its structure with some softening. I liked it so well I have pre-ordered one. Not an exotic but I think I will enjoy it.
I pre-ordered this one as well! I can hardly wait to see it! It won't ship until the 10th because I'm using the PCE to get it at 30% off.

I pre-ordered this one as well! I can hardly wait to see it! It won't ship until the 10th because I'm using the PCE to get it at 30% off.

I believe you will love it because it is beautiful. Congratulations on a wonderful choice. I wish I had made a picture but I didn't think of it. Be sure to let me know how you like it!