Has anyone purchased a preowned Rolex from the Watch Chest?

Jvj13

Feb 14, 2020
Please let me know! How does one make sure a watch is authentic when buying a preowned rolex? Please let me know! or if you have purchased from a different website that you can vouch for i would appreciate that too.

Thanks!

Perhaps looking at @papertiger’s post 12 here might help.

or the Rolex thread (or search Rolex reputable reseller list)

alternatively, Tourneau.com, watch finders.com (part owned by richmont) fashionphile.com (part owned by Neiman Marcus or in partnership)

some independent jewelers can find preowned watches.

Please let me know! How does one make sure a watch is authentic when buying a preowned rolex? Please let me know! or if you have purchased from a different website that you can vouch for i would appreciate that too.

Thanks!
I purchased a Rolex from Chris (Watch Chest) a few years ago and it all went great. His site is reputable so I didn't take it to another AD to have it verified though I probably still could.

I spoke with him a few times on the phone to get the watch I wanted and he came through. Overnight shipping I think (I looked out my window all day waiting) :shocked::shocked::shocked:

I also bought a good watch winder on eb*y --Wolf--because Rolex watches like to be kept wound.

There is a Rolex thread--here is the link--and these guys are gaga about watches like we are about handbags--crazy! But aren't we all about our toys, Good luck on your purchase!