Has anyone pre-ordered from 866-VUITTON?

bmsw72

Jun 24, 2009
One of the last times I called 866-VUITTON, the SA said that wait listing and pre-ordering was available at the call center. I was wondering if anyone has taken advantage of this and how it worked out. Did you get the bag right away? Or would it have been easier wait listing or pre-ordering through a boutique? My local boutique is small and is slow to get new bags, and when they do, its in very small numbers.
Thanks in advance!

Hmmmm, I've never done this. I've always just gone through my SA at the boutique and had no problems. On the other hand, I have at least 6 LV stores within 15-20 minutes from me so that definitely helps.

Hmmmm, I've never done this. I've always just gone through my SA at the boutique and had no problems. On the other hand, I have at least 6 LV stores within 15-20 minutes from me so that definitely helps.
Yes, I imagine it does help, especially if you have a big boutique near you. With six stores, I'd be even more dangerous. :smile: My husband might have to lock me up.

I've never used the 866# to waitlist or pre-order; I've always used my local stores.

I agree with AAdams; I tend to use my SA at just one store in particular, which is the new flagship store near me, but there are 6 stores in my area too, so getting pieces when I want them isn't usually a problem.

One of the last times I called 866-VUITTON, the SA said that wait listing and pre-ordering was available at the call center. I was wondering if anyone has taken advantage of this and how it worked out. Did you get the bag right away? Or would it have been easier wait listing or pre-ordering through a boutique? My local boutique is small and is slow to get new bags, and when they do, its in very small numbers.
Thanks in advance!

I've never used the 866# to waitlist or pre-order; I've always used my local stores.

I agree with AAdams; I tend to use my SA at just one store in particular, which is the new flagship store near me, but there are 6 stores in my area too, so getting pieces when I want them isn't usually a problem.
Based on the lack of responses, I'm beginning to think pre-ordering or wait listing through the call center isn't a common practice. I guess I will see how it goes and will update the thread with my experiences.