Has Anyone Ordered...?

UPTWNGIRL

Jun 20, 2007
Has anyone ordered the Patent Gigi in Turqouise? I've seen the pics of the Putty color, but I haven't seen any pictures of the Turqouise. Has anyone even seen a stock photo of the Patent Gigi in Turqouise? I'm just dying to see it!:nuts:

Has anyone ordered the Patent Gigi in Turqouise? I've seen the pics of the Putty color, but I haven't seen any pictures of the Turqouise. Has anyone even seen a stock photo of the Patent Gigi in Turqouise? I'm just dying to see it!:nuts:
I was thinking the same thing when I looked through the catalog! I want to see it sooooo bad!

I called last week and and they said she is on back order until the 1st week of March so I gave them my credit card and they sent me a email today my turquoise patent Gigi will be here Wed. I will post pics I hope I like her. The francine is teal color and this color is turquoise and I love :heart:that color so we will see!

I called last week and and they said she is on back order until the 1st week of March so I gave them my credit card and they sent me a email today my turquoise patent Gigi will be here Wed. I will post pics I hope I like her. The francine is teal color and this color is turquoise and I love :heart:that color so we will see!
Post pics when you get her if you can. I can't wait!:woohoo: