Has Anyone Ordered the New Convertible Bag Yet?

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
I love the look of the new Ergos, but I don't think I'd use one that much, but I really love the new Convertible bags - has anyone ordered one yet? I think I'm going to get it in the Burnt Orange.

I was contemplating either that or the pleated satchel. They have more of the convertibles at this point. I was literally minutes away from seeing one yesterday! The SA had just left the store for the day...bummer!!

This must be THE bag to get in burnt orange. Last time I was in the store they told me that one of the SA's recently ordered the convertible bag in burnt orange. Having just received the satchel in burnt orange, I must say that the color is just stunning. Classic, but at the same time a great pop of color. Not bright or obnoxious at all.

Is this the bag you're talking about? If so, read through the thread... http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/took-a-risk-267564.html

Thanks - I'd totally forgotten about that other thread - I wish the Coach store closest to me with the great SA would get more of the leather bags so I don't have to order blind - I'm in SF tomorrow for a conference so am going to check the Post St. store and see if they have it yet. If anyone has this, I'd love to see a modeling pic.

I havent seen it IRL yet but based on the dimensions the SA gave me, it is really really slim which is why I passed on it. I hate hvaing all my stuff piled on top of itself. Not sure if this helps or not!