Has Anyone Ordered the New Convertible Bag Yet?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love the look of the new Ergos, but I don't think I'd use one that much, but I really love the new Convertible bags - has anyone ordered one yet? I think I'm going to get it in the Burnt Orange.

2. One of the SAs at my store did but I haven't seen it yet.

3. I was contemplating either that or the pleated satchel. They have more of the convertibles at this point. I was literally minutes away from seeing one yesterday! The SA had just left the store for the day...bummer!!

4. That bag looks very appealing but I really want to see it IRL first! I think it looks great in the burnt orange!

5. This must be THE bag to get in burnt orange. Last time I was in the store they told me that one of the SA's recently ordered the convertible bag in burnt orange. Having just received the satchel in burnt orange, I must say that the color is just stunning. Classic, but at the same time a great pop of color. Not bright or obnoxious at all.

6. The convertible is one I'll be passing on for sure.

7. What does this bag look like? Where can I see a pic of it?

8. This is the one bag from the new catalog I think I actually want. But not sure I want it enough to break my ban.

9. not i, i am going to pass on this one - just not me

10. I read through them and really want to see it modeled.....great idea for a handbag, which is why it is being copied so much.

11. Thanks - I'd totally forgotten about that other thread - I wish the Coach store closest to me with the great SA would get more of the leather bags so I don't have to order blind - I'm in SF tomorrow for a conference so am going to check the Post St. store and see if they have it yet. If anyone has this, I'd love to see a modeling pic.

12. I havent seen it IRL yet but based on the dimensions the SA gave me, it is really really slim which is why I passed on it. I hate hvaing all my stuff piled on top of itself. Not sure if this helps or not!

13. it looks cute from the other post, but i could never spend that much on a bag

14. IDK, I don't think that this is my style. Hope you find one so that you can see how it looks!