Has anyone ordered the Bridget yet? I want to see modeling pics

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
I'm debating the Bridget in black, because I really want a fun small bag (but not too small), but I want to see it on real people before debating it. I debated the Hamptons Vintage Demi because on the model in the book, it looked huge, when I saw it in person it was tiny. Anyone have it yet and can share pics? :sweatdrop:

Bridget in black???!!!

Do you have a style number? I saw it in metallic leather in the catalog and was bummed that it didn't come in black. Are you serious? If so, I'll buy it and model it for you!! :nuts:

When I saw Bridgit in the Spring Catalog thread I called Coach CS almost immediately to find out what colors were available and I was told it only came in the platinum metallic leather. I was totally bummed. In light of what allison has said, I suspect there are two different style numbers -- one for metallic leather and one for vintage leather.

This is the lovely Bridgit:

Gavin211.jpg

Ooh Mokoni thanks for posting that! I just searched through the Spring Catalog thread but I must be blind as I couldnt find the Bridget! Very nice bag.

Added: the more I look at this the more I like it!! Is it supposed to be a smaller sized bag, though? Its hard to tell.

I just called CS and the rep only found Bridgit 11550 in silver/platinum - no other colors. That's what they told me before when I called and it made me really sad. So, either CS doesn't show all of the colors yet or there is a different style number for the non-metallic leather bags. Either way, this bag is SO MINE when it becomes available in black.

Come to momma...

^Really?!? $100 less?

It's like a Christmas miracle... :tender: Thanks, allison! I'm going to my boutique on Wednesday and I will let you know what I find out about ordering and PCE.