has anyone ordered lv from saks and the pkg went missing?

I had this happen with Neiman's - The tracking number stated that the package was left at the front door and said 'Signature Waived". I had been home all day and no one had come to the door. I checked the front, back and side of the house - Nothing in sight, not even a notice - I even checked the front porches of neighbors (Houses in Las Vegas are absurdly close together). I have an insanely good relationship with my Fed Ex delivery woman, I am always the first stop of her day and if something arrives at the facility after she makes her rounds, she will come back to deliver it. She even has a key to my side gate to put things out of sight incase I am not home. She leaves me notes or phone messages to let me know she made a delivery and where it is... So I knew she didn't take it. I called her to double check and she confirmed that she had not made any deliveries at my home. So I called Neiman's and spoke with the associate that I purchased the item with - She was ZERO help. So I called customer service and they immediately processed a refund, they didn't even investigate my claim, just gave me my money back. I still to this day have not received that package and I didn't even re-order with them.. I went elsewhere. I have no idea what actually happened to it.

This was precisely 13 days before Christmas too..