Has anyone ordered from Stilnest? Is it a legitimate site?

Icy Melona

May 19, 2014
I ordered a pendant from Stilnest (nothing high value) a month ago but I have not received the item. Granted that the site sent automated order confirmation saying that it will take 12-15 days to make the item but it has been a month now and apart from automated email updates and a recent shipping confirmation with Fedex tracking number which turned out to be just a booking for shipment label, there have been no shipment and responses from an actual person from this company.

Has anyone else ordered from this site before? Is it a legitimate ecommerce site? Wondering if it's about time I call my credit card company for dispute. Thanks in advance for your input!

Hurrem1001

O.G.
Mar 24, 2009
It does look like a legit company. I checked on ripoffreport.com, and nothing came up for them. I couldn’t see any reviews posted elsewhere either - which I don’t like. Having said that, I’d give them the benefit of the doubt being as the item is ‘made to order’, but still phone my CC company and ask them what they think after having explained the situation, they might say to cancel the payment. Best of luck.

Icy Melona

May 19, 2014
Ok, thanks. I ended cancelling the order. I was sent a shipment label booking notification and an email from Stilnest advising that my order will ship out on x date. Come that day, item didn’t ship and almost 2 weeks later, item had not shipped. During that 2 weeks I emailed enquiring and I was given the pushback that it will soon ship. I lost my patience and asked them to cancel the order twice and then they responded saying that a wrong item was sent to them and that my order will take longer. I asked third and final time for my order to be cancelled and in the end they did refund. But not a good experience and they really should have kept me informed earlier.

Reactions: Hurrem1001

Hurrem1001

O.G.
Mar 24, 2009
Ok, thanks. I ended cancelling the order. I was sent a shipment label booking notification and an email from Stilnest advising that my order will ship out on x date. Come that day, item didn’t ship and almost 2 weeks later, item had not shipped. During that 2 weeks I emailed enquiring and I was given the pushback that it will soon ship. I lost my patience and asked them to cancel the order twice and then they responded saying that a wrong item was sent to them and that my order will take longer. I asked third and final time for my order to be cancelled and in the end they did refund. But not a good experience and they really should have kept me informed earlier.
That is not good customer service at all. Long waits, giving you excuses when you request a refund, not cancelling your order immediately upon request. So sorry you had a bad experience, but I’m really glad you got your refund.