Has anyone ordered from shoes.com?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want a pair of shoes by this weekend. Do you know how long it takes them to ship? and where they ship from? I know they send ups ground which is great, but not so great if they take 5 days to get it out the door and its coming from canada. On the other hand, if its shipping from the east coast and will go out today, then awesome! Please help!

2. I don't remember where they ship from (it's been a while since I purchased from them) but I'm 99% sure they are a US based company. I also remember recieving them in a timely fashion. Return processing took a little bit of time, but overall I've had good experiences with this website.

3. I just placed an order this weekend (Saturday night) and my shoes are due to arrive tomorrow. My UPS tracking shows they ship from Earth City, MO. HTH!

4. I noticed they usually ship within a day but they are on the opposite coast for me so it takes a week for me to get them. Not quite Zappos in terms of speed and service but I never have had any issues with them either.

5. I have but its been a while so I don't remember how long the shipping took