Has Anyone Ordered from Luxury-Shops

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. They are based in switzerland. What was your experience and how much was the import fees/tax?

2. Check over on the Hermès sub-forum. The L-S boys sell a LOT of H items. I know you could get an answer there, though use the search function before posting a new thread. I'm sure you'll find your answer. Seems they have their shipping set up to where you don't get hit with import taxes, but I honestly don't know. I've been drooling over their stuff for years, but thankfully, they don't take AMEX or I'd be in real trouble. :drool:

3. I've purchased several scarves from their scarf site, Luxury-scarves.com.

I've always been satisfied with the merchandise and speed of delivery. I've never had to return anything, so can't speak to how they handle returns, but they are quick to answer e-mails with any questions.

4. Their e-mail response & delivery are very fast, the packet was delivered to me within 2 days.

For tax... I have no idea coz my last order is less than the minimum taxable value of my country. But I think it would be in the stardard way on how Fedex would be us.

5. From their FAQ list:

You could just ask Pete for a ballpark. I'm sure he has an idea.