Has anyone ordered from bonanzle?

I always get nervous buying on bonanzle because you don't have the buyer protection like you do on ebay. You have protection if the item does not show up, but none if it is fake, or not as described.

And remember just because someone says they are a TPF member does not mean that they are, or honest. I mean you want to believe that TPF members are honest and would only sell authentic, but anyone can just sign up and be a member-scammers included.

I am not trying to be a downer just let you know that along with many POSITIVE things about bonanzle that the other members have mentioned these are the negatives.

Just make sure you trust you gut, ask for more pics, make sure the seller communicates well, good FB helps, but not a gurantee.

GL

I buy and sell on both the bay and bonz. You'll always get dishonest people so ask plenty of questions, ask for extra pics, and authenticate here on tpf. You can never be too careful:smile:
BTW, I mention that I'm a tpf member in many of my listings but I also tell the buyers to feel free to authenticate here.

Bonanzle is a great alternative to *bay. I bought a pair of CLs there, got it authenticated here prior to purchase and transaction went smoothly. As long as you get lots of photos, get it authenticated here, you are good. And use PP and credit just in case bad things happen. When I sell things there, I still tell buyers to get the items authenticated here.