Has anyone ordered from Bergdorf Goodman?

rei35

O.G.
Jan 20, 2008
I'm thinking of ordering from BG to avoid big tax since I live in CA but I'm worried if they would wrap as nice as boutique. I had a bad experience when I got WOC from NM in NY..it didn't come with ribbon or even a dust box. I was extremely disappointed..

Has anyone phone order from BG?? How was it wrapped??

I am not sure where you ordered before but there is no NM in NY.

I have placed a couple orders from BG and they wrapped it with a dust bag, box, ribbon and a thank you card.

^^Yes there is. In the Westchester Mall in White Plains.

As for BG my bags have always been packed nicely. For a WOC you should have the box, the white over wrap with the labels, (which some stores ,especially the boutiques take off, but I have received it still on from some dept. stores.) And the dustbag. Do not expect ribbons or cameilla's as dept stores do not have them except for Classic Packaging.

I stand corrected.

I have ordered a jumbo classic and reissue and BG wrapping included ribbons and camellias both times - I guess it this could be construed as classic packaging.

Thank u all for the quick resposes. White Plains..ya now I remember the name. Actually someone pmed me that her SA has this WOC in stock. It was a seasonal color and I was looking for it literally everywhere in the US. Nothing was wrong with the bag but the packing was very disappointing.

I'm glad to hear good reviews about BG. I'm going to purchase a m/l classic flap so I can expect a ribbon and camellia right.

Thank u all for the quick resposes. White Plains..ya now I remember the name. Actually someone pmed me that her SA has this WOC in stock. It was a seasonal color and I was looking for it literally everywhere in the US. Nothing was wrong with the bag but the packing was very disappointing.

I'm glad to hear good reviews about BG. I'm going to purchase a m/l classic flap so I can expect a ribbon and camellia right.

Yep, you will get the Classic Icon Packaging. Black Magnetic Box, Black Tissue, Booklets, Ribbon & Camellia.

I live on nyc and just shopped with BG. My M/l came with a dust bag, box, ribbon and flower.

The white plains NM is okay. I know it well. Though, WOC should come with a dust bag and pretty box. Not sure why you didn't get that other than circumstance. A fellow TPFer purchased a jumbo and didn't get the black box so I'm not sure what happened other than circumstances.

I just got my package yesterday for a boy that I ordered from BG and was so disappointed. My didn't come with the original box or the original price tag from Chanel, it was just a price tag from BG. They didn't even include the original receipt. I mean they email me my electronic receipt but I still want my orginal receipt. I'm thinking of return it.

I just got my package yesterday for a boy that I ordered from BG and was so disappointed. My didn't come with the original box or the original price tag from Chanel, it was just a price tag from BG. They didn't even include the original receipt. I mean they email me my electronic receipt but I still want my orginal receipt. I'm thinking of return it.

maybe give them a call and tell them you want a printed receipt along with the original box... I purchased a 226 from BG and got the works, so maybe just bad luck, timing, etc. Call them, you should be able to get what you paid for.

It's possible to return with the e-receipt, but call and maybe they can re-print.

I'm thinking of ordering from BG to avoid big tax since I live in CA but I'm worried if they would wrap as nice as boutique. I had a bad experience when I got WOC from NM in NY..it didn't come with ribbon or even a dust box. I was extremely disappointed..

Has anyone phone order from BG?? How was it wrapped??

Yes and it was perfection.
Receipt came vie e-mail only. Will definitely purchase from BG again.