Has anyone ordered an Every Stitch?

Celts20

Dec 24, 2008
Massachusetts
I swear I look at that beautiful lemon drop Every Stitch every day :smile: But I haven't ordered it because I want to see what the Never Frou Frou looks like size-wise when it comes out. Does anyone have the Every Stitch? Would love to see some modeling pics.

Joan

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
Jack Rabbit Slim's
These bags are from two different seasons. Tano very very very rarely repeats a style. If you think you may want an Every Stitch you need to go ahead and get it RIGHT NOW! :yes: Be sure to order it from an e-retailer that has a good return/exchange policy so, should it not be total love, you can return or exchange it.

By the time the NF-F comes out the odds of Every Stitch still being available are probably 20-1. And it never fails....it'll be 100-1 on the color you want.

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
Not me... it's a super cute bag though! It didn't come in pink lemonade though so I ordered the fabulousness instead; it's just more E/W than the Every Stitch. You should get it :graucho: and I totally agree with Voodoo.. by the time the never frou frou comes out, ES will be long gone more than likely!

Celts20

Dec 24, 2008
Massachusetts
Enablers!! :graucho: Thanks guys, I'll think about it some more. The pics I've seen on eBay show it as a bright bright yellow as opposed to the gold-ish picture on MHB. 6 more inches of snow since yesterday make me want something to brighten my day....

Joan

joolzlover

Jan 26, 2009
Enablers!! :graucho: Thanks guys, I'll think about it some more. The pics I've seen on eBay show it as a bright bright yellow as opposed to the gold-ish picture on MHB. 6 more inches of snow since yesterday make me want something to brighten my day....

Joan

Joan, did you ever get the Every Stitch on Ebay?? I love :heart: that color too, and wanted to know if it was as fab as the pix??!!

Celts20

Dec 24, 2008
Massachusetts
Nope, I never did order an Every Stitch. BUT, check out the thread called "Lemons are REALLY sweet!!" Kittybag ordered one and she has pictures there. Beautiful bag, but a tad too big for me.

Joan