Has anyone in USA ordered from Alex Monroe?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Apparently I have been living under a rock and just now discovered his fox pieces.
    They look very high quality and a bit pricey with the conversion rate.
    The website states international delivery, but just wondering if anyone has real life experience with it.
    Would love to see any pieces if anyone wNts to share!

2. Yes! I bought a necklace online and had it shipped to the U.S. I had it shipped to my work address so someone could sign for the package, which I think was required with the delivery (if I remember correctly). I did not experience any issues.

I bought a necklace and think it's a nicely made piece. I do not have any photos currently but will try to take some at some point.

I hope this helps. :smile:

3. #3 Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
    Hi. I've never mail ordered but have picked up pieces during trips to London, including a rose gold fox necklace back in 2012. Liberty and Harrods also carry his pieces and they run international shipping and percent off promotions from time to time.

The brand also has a sample sale, which coincided with my last business trip. Here's my thread about it: http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/alex-monroe-sample-sale-goodies-846824.html

Just did a search, here's the fox (post #9). http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/puffys-shiny-london-souvenirs-780147.html#post23094313

4. I saw your fox, restricter. So pretty!

I am actually interested in the bracelet with the fox, rabbit, and mouse.

B_c1, glad you had no issues. Makes me feel more comfortable.

5. I've seen that bracelet IRL and it's stunning. Can't wait to see your reveal.

6. Nice choice! :smile: Looking forward to your reveal.