Has anyone heard of Silvano Biagini Bags

Shoebaglady

~Totes & Pockets~
Oct 5, 2011
I found this gorgeous python large clutch at Winners. I think it is stunning and it is genuine python. The designer is Silvano Biagini and the bags are made in Italy. I did a quick search online and found other python clutches from the same designer for over $350.

Does anyone have experience with this designer? Has anyone even heard of it? Thoughts?

Here are pics of the gorgeous day clutch:

image-4153818862.jpg

Last edited:
This brand started out as a private label in Bologna, Italy in the 1960s. From demand of his products, he expanded and became very popular in the European marketplace for good quality and his use of python leather.

The thing is all of his leather goods are certified by CITES which ensures conserving native wildlife by regulating international trade and not threaten the survival of any species.

Are his python bags sold in the US? Some of them are really exceptional in design and patterns of the skins used. Something to keep an eye on. Thanks for sharing the pic.

This brand started out as a private label in Bologna, Italy in the 1960s. From demand of his products, he expanded and became very popular in the European marketplace for good quality and his use of python leather.

The thing is all of his leather goods are certified by CITES which ensures conserving native wildlife by regulating international trade and not threaten the survival of any species.

Are his python bags sold in the US? Some of them are really exceptional in design and patterns of the skins used. Something to keep an eye on. Thanks for sharing the pic.

Thank you for responding. I found this information very helpful. I have to admit, I was a little hesitant to keep it bc it is real python. To know that his goods are certified by CITES made me feel a lot better.

I purchased this bag in Canada :smile:

Thanks again!