Has anyone heard of Ruggeri & Luciani?

ralflovesbags

Sep 3, 2008
I got this beautiful grey patent bag today for an amazing steal, but have never heard of this designer. Tried googling them and all that comes up are sites in Italy.

Anyone have any thoughts on this designer? Comments?

Thanks!:shrugs:

If you got it at TJMAXX they get alot of really nice bags from little known Italian designers. A couple of bags I got just brought up the designers website but I could never find anyone in the states that carried the designer.

WHAT???? I paid $179 for it!!! But I think it's worth it. This bag is very well made and I've received compliments on it. I sure wish it didnt have a price tag. I think they made a mistake and only charged you $24.99!!!

Mine has double handles and is very roomy.

I also purchased another purse a while back that was made in Italy. I think these may be better known handbag makers in Italy. I always check the label is made in Italy and not China.
I would rather buy a bag like this than a non leather bag from a bigger designer name.

omgosh i LOVE their bags!!! delfino used to carry them in manhattan

but not anymore...

they are IMPOSSIBLE to find anywhere

(the line i saw was kind of jerome dreyfussy, indiana jonesy)

:smile:

where did you get yours?

Hi everybody, :biggrin:

I'm new in here, my name's Marianna and I'm an Italian 22aged girl living in Rovereto. (that' s why probably my post will contain a large amount of mistakes! just be patient...)
I went on the fleasmarket during my lunch pause and i saw a lovely peanutsbutter coloured bag, 100% leather, 100% made in Italy, form Ruggeri & Luciani, never never heard about this brand....as I took it in my hand it was that soft, that resistent, that nice...and I got it for just 10€:yahoo:!
Will soon get another one on the same market, the best wy to get vintage clothes at bargain price....:graucho: