Has anyone heard of Roxbury Handbags?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey gals!

Have any of you heard of Roxbury Handbags? From what I found out, the brand is from California - so I am wondering if the belles from Cali have heard of them...

I saw a few nice ones on ebay - unfortunately one of them looks just like the Botkier Bianca (Stanley Drive - linked) and another one looks like the Botkier Bombay Tote without the hardware (Sunset Blvd - Linked)

Apparently only one seller sells them, also a store with a site called Blush Boutique (linked) sells them too - but their official website is down...

From the ebay seller he/she claims that up and coming stars wear them (Kristin Cavallari and Maria Menounos) and they are sold in department stores... my question.. are they really that hyped/popular in Cali? Have you seen them in person and how do you like them? How's the quality of the leather, craftsmanship, leather, etc...

I personally like the La Brea Blvd (linked)- mainly because of the emerald colour... but some hands-on feedback would be nice! Not that I am really thinking of buying right now - as I just got a Gerard Darel - but I was wondering if I should keep this brand on my radar... seems like only ebay and this blush boutique has them so far...

Thanks gals! :heart:

2. Yes, Roxbury handbags was established in 2006. I will admit that they are hard to find in stores, but I just bought the Claire in a NYC Soho boutique and I love it. They are awesome bags and very unique. Anyway, the website is Roxburybag.com and you can purchase them online through their site. Great bags, you can't go wrong.

3. I have a Roxbury I bought off eBay at essentially half the price of their online store and other vendors. You will also find some on Amazon. I wouldn't call them all that sophisticated but mine seems well made.

4. I had never heard of Roxbury handbags until last Friday. I bought one at TJMaxx. I love it!!

5. ^pictures please.

6. i absolutly love roxbury bags.... i own about 6 or 7,,,,,, i get comments on em all the time. the leather smells & feels really good and the colors are amazing. they kinda remind me of my fiore bags.

7. I saw one that my SO found, it was gold and fully covered in sequens, on clearance because I guess it was last years or last few seasons'. Kind of pricey still and not knowing anything about the name I didn't bother.

8. here are some of my roxbury bags, got another hobo in red coming, can't wait to see they're new red in washed lambskin,,,, i will take a pic of it too. hopefully i can get this picture attaching thing down phone pics 021.jpg . :woohoo:

9. Not loving the new collection. They look to shiny to me but if you like them that's great.

10. Yes i have, i saw one the other week and i live in LA. please share pics if you get it

11. I bought two of these, the Apla tote in teal and purple... these bags are just gorgeous. Fabulous leather and very well made! The purple is my new favorite (and i Have a ton of bags in the closet) and everywhere I go, women ask me what is that bag....got mine at baghaus.com for $239....now searching for MORE of them! I highly recommend...

12. I heard that they were related to Tano...is this true?

13. I went to the Blush Boutique link. I like the Roxbury Accra. Nice big bag that looks very functional. If it is well made the $375 price isnt too bad, especailly if it can be found on Ebay for much less. I will check out thier website and baghaus.com. They look gorgeous from what Ive seen so far. My wife will kill me if I buy her another bag this year...I already spent a fortune!

14. no- thats not true!

Roxbury are fun, trendy bags, though. I see them all the time at TJ maxx.

15. Does anyone have anymore pictures of Roxbury bags? Like how big are they in real life. The site doesn't list anything.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice