Has anyone heard of "Office" Brand?

1. Dear PFers,

I stumbled across this shoe on eBay today, and fell in :heart: love with it. What's neat- is the brand's name, "Office". Have I been living in a cave? Where can I find out more about this brand? It's hard to google for it, since "office" is such a common word.

snakeskin flats on ebay

Thanks in Advance!

2. wow! thank you.

3. Kathleen- do you happen to own a pair? My feet always sweat up a storm, so I'm hoping they line their shoes in leather. It's not really stated on the website, and the pictures a little out of focus. So if anyone has a pair, let me know whether you love/hate them! :flowers:

4. Hi,

I think Office is under the same company as Top Shop. I believe you can get the label in Top Shop at Picadilly Circus. Their shoes are really cute!! Reasonable prices too :biggrin:

5. Sorry, mlp I don't own a pair myself so can't advise on the lining...

They are definately a well known brand, they have their own stores as well as being in Topshop.

Hopefully, one of the other Brits/ex-pats may be able to help you?

good luck!!

K

6. Office shoes do not have leather lining inside, but they are one of the better UK high street shoe shops. I have lots of office shoes and the quality is very good indeed, and the shoes are completely true to size.
    Happy shopping :smile:

7. :flowers: thanks for all your suggestions, ladies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice