Has anyone heard of/dealt with bagpassion.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimair

unflappable
O.G.
Jan 2, 2006
i was interested in a 04 khaki first on *bay a while back and the seller cancelled the auction, but then sent me an email about a site called bagpassion.com...

there's alot of HG bags up there, especially 03-04-05s....
i was wondering if anyone knows anything about the site or has had any experiences there...
the prices seem really high...
TIA! (and mods, please move if this is in the wrong section)...

There's a thread about it, you'll find it if you do a google search. And I suspect more people will be commenting about the buyer, she's been thrown off ebay several times.

I recognize this seller's photos... The bags listed are authentic, but I don't know how much I trust the seller/website. :shrugs: Personally I don't think there's enough feedback about this site, but maybe some PFers have had some good experiences and can share them here.

Has anyone bought a Bbag from this site before? Just came across them and wondered if people had any experience with them....Canadian.

Thanks (hope this is ok to ask).

The bags look great, they sent me a link through something i had sold on ebay, i guess time will tell, they look like they are along the lines of The Read Deal Collection.

i was interested in a 04 khaki first on *bay a while back and the seller cancelled the auction, but then sent me an email about a site called bagpassion.com...

there's alot of HG bags up there, especially 03-04-05s....
i was wondering if anyone knows anything about the site or has had any experiences there...
the prices seem really high...
TIA! (and mods, please move if this is in the wrong section)...

the bags are authentic and as for the prices, i've seen other sites that are much higher IMO... i'm not crazy about that paisley print all over the pics, makes it kinda hard to see the leather. also, i was thinking of getting that olive work, BUT am trying to be good :angel:

Obviously it's a resale site, she basically charges a premium for having done the work to buy the bags on Ebay. If you're comfortable with paying a markup that is essentially a "finder's fee", I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Lots of people are apprehensive about buying on Ebay so this is an alternate reseller route for B-bags.
Though I feel that sending a note to people whose bags she's flipping is in is incredibly poor taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.